Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mad Libs

Sometimes I feel as though I live in a world of Mad Libs. Evan likes to insert random words into a sentence for no apparent reason, and is taking his job as big brother very seriously and making sure Eric does the same. The current popular word is "underpants" and can be used in the following situations:
  • Singing Old MacDonald "...and on that farm he had some underpants..." Luckily(?) both kids crack up at this and I have not yet heard what kind of sound underpants make on Old MacDonald's farm.
  • Praying before dinner "Bless us oh Lord, and these thy underpants..." I'm hoping this was a one-time occurrence and I don't have to explain my way out of that one at Thanksgiving dinner.
  • And pretty much any other time we are discussing food and/or clothing...apparently my boys think we wear and eat a lot of underpants.
Now if only I could get Eric to WEAR underpants...

No comments:

Post a Comment