Sunday, November 16, 2008

Lost in internet-land

I'm amazed at how much time I spend on the computer these days. Seriously, I don't know when I lost the ability to stop clicking and typing and looking up random useless crap. So you don't think I've completely abandoned my children, I do most of this when they're sleeping. All this time on the internet and I'm averaging what, one blog a week? If that? Sad, sad, sad. So what am I doing all this time?
  • Facebook
  • Looking for new blinds for our windows that cost less than a mortgage payment. Apparently my husband's expensive taste has worn off on me ;-)
  • Facebook
  • Reading other people's blogs--not that the rest of my blogging friends are doing much better than me ;-)
  • Finding things to put on my Christmas wishlist
  • Finding things to put on my children's Christmas wishlists
  • Facebook
  • Checking mint.com to see if they have worked out their issues with a certain bank so I can tell how we're doing budget-wise
  • Ignoring my to-do list
  • Looking at Thanksgiving recipes (even though I already have the menu planned, shopping list written, and a schedule of what I need to make when--yes, I am THAT anal)
  • And, of course, Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment