Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hitched without a hitch

Petra and Chris are officially Mr. and Mrs. Garosi and, as far as I can tell, it was a perfect weekend. Saturday was a looooooong day, with wedding-related events kicking off at 1 PM at Gecko's for lunch (the crabcake is still fantastic, margaritas aren't too shabby either!!), followed by hair appointments and the introduction of Dave the photographer (also fantastic, and considering he was taking pictures of everyone while hair was flying every which direction, you know he was good), and of course the wedding itself. Pictures speak more than words, so here are a few to enjoy...

The bride...


I love this picture...too bad they wouldn't let the bridesmaids pick Chris up...
oh wait, there were only 2 of us :-)


Something about guys in tuxes...


Lovely ladies, if I do say so myself (and I do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment