Thursday, September 13, 2007

What's in your wallet (purse)?

I recently upgraded to a 'big' purse. I didn't think I would like it, but I do. In my old purse, everything had an exact spot and there was no room for anything else. Thinny wallet and my work badge (w/chapstick attached) on one side, keys, phone, and sunglasses on the other. A tiny zipper spot for a few personal items.

Now I have a big purse. There are bigger, but for me, this a big deal (no pun intended). I had to get a big wallet to go with it. One that even has room for multiple photos of my kids and doesn't triple in thickness as soon as I put change in it. I can even fit my camera in there (the purse, not my wallet). Cool.

I have no camera in the purse today, but the damn thing is pretty heavy, so I took inventory:

Wallet
Cell phone
Keys
My sunglasses
Bluetooth headset
Cell phone sync cable
Pen
Eyeliner pencil
Kids sunglasses
Cheese sandwich crackers
Corkscrew
Pacifier
Hair tie
Gum
Nail clippers
Keyring full of membership/bonus cards (Giant, CVS, Best Buy, etc)
Badges/keys to my office
Badges/keys to Keane office
1 lip gloss
2 lipsticks
3 chapsticks

I think I'm getting a little carried away with the big purse...

1 comment:

  1. I love my big purse. I got it in February and it is actually kinda huge. It is heavy when empty... and I love taking inventory every now and again and finding things like:
    1) Aubrey's pink kitty toy she has been looking for for a week
    2) Diapers and wipes
    3) Unblown up water wing
    4) baggy of goldfish
    5
    and the number one find...
    A DIRTY DIAPER!
    Luckily not all at the same time and the dirty diaper wasn't poopy :)

    ReplyDelete