Monday, January 12, 2009

We don't need no stinkin' beds!

Apparently Eric has decided he no longer likes his race car bed...the other day I had to wait for him to wake up from his nap because he was sleeping in front of his door.

Tonight, I just went to check on him and was unable to open the door because '**something** was blocking it. After gently shoving it open and squeezing myself through the opening, here's what I found:



I'm wondering if I should just give up on the bed or if he's trying to tell me he's ready for a 'real' bed?

1 comment:

  1. I remember moving my pillow and laying just inside my doorway with the door open to fall asleep when I was little; but I did it because we had a one story house and I could hear the TV or talking or whatever "fun" was going on after I was sent to bed.

    This picture is too cute though.

    ReplyDelete