Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bliggety Bloggety

Our kitchen is done, but now all the pretty cabinets and countertops are covered with boxes while I put everything away, so no pictures yet. Poor Ethan is wondering when he's going to get his wife back, as I tend to spend about an hour organizing a single cabinet. Yes, I'm weird like that :-) It's nice to have a kitchen again, and be able to cook and wash dishes. And our dishwasher is huge! Seriously, I was worried I was going to run out of dishes before it was full enough to run :-)

Otherwise it's been an 'eh' week, but there's always next week, right?

2 comments:

  1. YEAH new kitchen being done!
    BOO for Ethan not knowing how anal you can be about this stuff.
    YEAH for next week getting better than this one!
    and
    BOO for the yucky weather the last few days has brought us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping Mother's Day marks a great start to a great week.

    ReplyDelete