Saturday, May 17, 2008

What is that bright yellow thing in the sky?

Oh wait, it's the sun!! Yes, after inches upon inches of rain over the past couple of weeks, the sun has finally returned and we spent part of our morning outside. Evan was able to return to the soccer fields, and Eric made it to swim lessons. Now if only I could get Evan to take a nap so I could improve my Wii skills (I pretty much suck at every sport except for bowling).

Some pictures from our morning...

Bye-bye Mommy! We're going swimming!!

Nice kick Evan!
Being silly during warm ups

Eric and Mommy, enjoying the sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Isn't it great out?!?! Hey, Mario Cart rocks. I kick ass with it and it is the only thing I always win :) So cool, and get the wheels - 5 and Below has them :)

    ReplyDelete