Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Sit down!

It's like having three children in the house...I think I could just yell out "sit down" at any given moment of the evening and someone would need to follow that direction. Eric and Evan have decided that the couch is a fun place to sit/play/wrestle/stand on. I'll be in the kitchen making dinner and one of them is standing/kneeling on the couch...I should probably be thankful they are not throwing each other off of it, but we try not to let them act too much like monkeys at the zoo. And Ethan, despite his ankle looking like a giant eggplant, seems to think that standing is a good idea. I know it's a habit of his to walk around while he talks on the phone but, for the love of Pete, your foot looks like it might fall off your leg at any given moment, so please--SIT DOWN!!

Sorry for the lame-o post...work is crummy and I'm pulling extra duty at home and with the kiddos while Ethan gives his ankle a break. Stuff happens though, and things could be worse!! At home, that is. If they get any worse at work then...well...I just don't want to think about it.

1 comment:

  1. It could be worse - you could constantly be telling them to stop hitting each other. Or stop picking their noses. Or each other's noses!!

    ReplyDelete