- my husband still make me take the kids to daycare on Tuesdays (even when my birthday falls on a Tuesday and I sacrificed my Monday to Eric and his ear infection)
- kids still throw temper tantrums at the dinner table, despite threats of no cake or computer time
- I still sit in traffic for no apparent reason on my way to work
- Evan still asks me to make Buck be silly at bedtime (Buck is his stuffed dog that he adores)
- I got some nice presents and TONS of cards and phone calls...than you all, I loved every second/word of them :-)
- I found an extremely long gray hair. Not my first gray hair, but my first really long one.
- two words: free lunch (and no singing--thank goodness)
- Outback got the bloomin' onion perfect. Absolutely perfect.
My special birthday wine glass (with a nice birthday wine!)
Evan needs his picture taken too, of course.
I don't think Eric cared about the picture as much as he cared about eating his cupcake...I have another one to upload where he is attempting to pick crumbs off the floor!