Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm it.

I've been tagged...here's the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Eight Random Facts About Me:

  1. I write left-handed, but otherwise am right-handed (more random, Evan is the opposite).
  2. I watch 'Real World' on MTV.
  3. I hate it when people touch my computer screen. I swat at people's fingers with a pen the way a nun slaps wrists with a ruler.
  4. Speaking of nuns, I was kicked out of class in high school because someone ELSE talked back to the teacher (nun) in an attempt to defend me.
  5. I own seasons 1 and 2 of Beverly Hills 90210 and have downloaded episodes to me Treo in the event that I have some spare time to watch them.
  6. Who am I kidding...I'm halfway through Season 2!
  7. I hate to throw away boxes.
  8. The only vehicles I have owned have been made by Toyota and Mazda. In that order.

TAGGED: Well, no one...Emily has tagged me. Petra doesn't blog anymore (probably because other people are doing it). And it would just be weird to tag my dad ;-)

3 comments:

  1. What about your younger sister who blogs on myspace :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would require me remembering my myspace password :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, how do I get a copy of 90210 and how do I get it downloaded to my Treo?

    ReplyDelete