Sunday, September 23, 2007

What's with all the fluff shows?

Why do the networks feel the need to put these 'teaser' shows on and make me think it might be the season premiere? First was the show to transition Kate Walsh from Grey's to Private Practice...now some sort of Desperate Housewives teaser/recap. Either way, a waste of time and Tivo space!! I got about 10 minutes into both and had to change the channel.

But it does make a nice lead into what shows I'll be watching this season. I haven't seen any new ones that look interesting (might give Private Practice a try), but here's the ones I'll keep on my list:
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Two and a Half Men (quality time with the hubby)
  • House (more quality time with the hubby)
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • ER
  • Scrubs (Thursday really is must-see TV in our house...usually end up watching Scrubs and ER on a different day)
  • Days of Our Lives (shush, I watch the whole hour in about 10 minutes)
  • Real World Sydney (I have no idea how I got started on this one)
Huh...that's not really as bad as I thought it was going to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment