Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tuesdays

On Tuesdays, Ethan and I swap our parental duties. I get the kids ready for and take them to daycare in the morning, and he picks them up and prepares dinner in the evening. I have to say, I'm not really enjoying the swap because Evan and I are opposites when it comes to getting up and going in the morning. I like to, well, get up and go, and Evan prefers to move at a more leisurely pace and talk. A LOT. Jury's still out on Eric, but I think he's leaning towards wanting to get on with his day with minimal conversation. So that's the morning.

After a HELLISH day for many reasons not to be discussed here, I come home to tuna noodle surprise. And I do mean surprise. Tuna with cheese(?), noodles, and cheerios sprinkled on top.

Cheerios?

Glad I had dinner plans with Mom and a friend of hers for the evening :-)

1 comment:

  1. Ewwwwwww, that is wrong on so many levels.

    I have found that the use of 1, 2, 3 and DO YOU WANT A TIME OUT get us out of the house much quicker :)

    ReplyDelete