Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Warm fuzzies turned cold

I'm pretty sure Evan talks as much at night as the average person does during the day. At 1:00 AM, he had a crisis because the soap dispenser was empty and I'm pretty sure he was telling me I needed to fix this, but I can't be sure. I managed to get enough soap out to convince Evan that he could wash his hands and go back to bed and no I was not going to snuggle with him. Whew.

So I'm doing my morning hair/makeup routine this morning and Evan comes in to chat as I have little dots of foundation all over my face.

"Mommy, you're putting that on so you feel nice?"

"Yeah buddy" (getting a nice warm fuzzy at him being so sweet)

"It smells funny"

And the warm fuzzy moment is over.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't boys great?!
    And GOOD JOB on teaching him to wash his hands ALL the time. I can't believe how many kids I see in the bathroom here at work who DO NOT WASH THEIR HANDS?! YUCK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda funny :)

    Better than my conversation with Aubrey about my "pink treats" that she thinks are candy... yes I am talking about Tampons.

    ReplyDelete