Sunday, August 3, 2008

One beach, two beach

My husband has taken the kids to the pool by himself and left me in an empty house. This is normally a good thing, except I feel like a pile of achy poo because of a sinus infection. Still, it is a quiet house.

Our vacation was a 2-beach adventure joined together by a ride on a ferry boat and a loooooong drive down the MD/VA eastern shore. And adventurous it was.

Beach stop #1 was in Ocean City, NJ (aka 'the shore') for a visit with Ethan's parents. Water was a tiny bit cold for my liking, but it didn't stop the boys from doing some serious wave jumping.



Apparently the water was a little cold for Eric too.


Also did some sandcastle building and Eric shows promise for being a supervisor.
"Build more Mommy!"
So I did. 10 times. Every day.
I think Evan may go into quality control.


Evan built his own HUGE sandcastle, with a little assistance from a beach ball.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! Makes me want to get in the car RIGHT NOW and drive to a beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun :) I love the career paths the boys are finding.

    Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete