Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tag, I'm it

I am so far out of routine right now, I'm hoping this will put me back on the blogging track and then I can get back on the laundry, cooking, sleeping track too ;-)

Here are the directions:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 people following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
Here are my 6 unspectacular quirks:

  1. I am a chapstick fanatic. Anyone who spends more than 7 minutes with me in person knows this. It's a genetic thing, and that's the excuse I'm sticking with.
  2. Tomatoes give me gas. I thought it was cheese, but recent studies have led me to believe it's tomatoes. And that totally stinks because I'm Italian and love all things tomatoes.
  3. I sleep better when I watch TV before I go to bed. It's the primary reason for keeping old episodes of "Two and a Half Men" on Tivo.
  4. I'm a Pepsi drinker. My new office has free Coke products. Initially, I was bummed, but I soon realized that was a good thing because if they had Pepsi, I would drink Pepsi ALL DAY LONG. And when I drink too much caffeine (read: 2 Pepsi's), I turn into a strung out shaky disaster of a woman.
  5. I have an iPhone. As of about 3 hours ago. My mother and husband are wonderful people.
  6. Okay. Last one. And you can tell I'm struggling here. I own a red wallet. I'm normally a black accessory person, but for some reason I like the girlie-colored wallets. I even had a pink one at one point.
That's all I got folks...maybe another blog tomorrow unless I get inspired to plug in the cameras and put up some more pictures of the boys!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about the chapstick thing.... I broke that habit, mine must have not been genetic.

    ReplyDelete