Thursday, October 25, 2007

Day 3

We've watched Cinderella (twice), Cars, Aristocats, Little Einsteins Firebird Rescue (three times), various Little Einsteins episodes, and have now moved onto Lady and the Tramp.

The good news is that all the rest seems to be doing Evan good, and he's actually starting to get a little antsy at the end of a movie. The bad news is that I don't think I want to watch another Disney movie until 2010.


Maybe he'll be ready to go back to daycare tomorrow? At least for a couple of hours?

3 comments:

  1. Here is hoping Mommy gets a break from Disney Movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surprised he hasn't watched Cars a few more times! Hm...Maybe I should get Evan some Ninja Turtles for Christmas... :-)

    Just kidding Jess, you know I wouldn't do that to you, I would like to live to see 21!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...disney movies are GREAT. (in small doses) and be VERY thankful that you don't have TMNT - my 4 1/2 year old nephew LOVES them...makes Mommy and Daddy watch them ALL the time. I'd take Cinderella 5 times over 1 turtle. Kowabunga!

    ReplyDelete