Monday, October 15, 2007

Silly scary

I don't know why, but every once in a while I run into a book that I can't sleep unless I have finished it. 'Kiss the Girls' does it to me every time...even though I've read the book a dozen times, I get all sorts of weird creepy dreams if I'm in the process of reading the book. So either I can't t read it before bedtime or I have to finish it before I go to sleep.

Anyway, I'm reading 'Judge & Jury' by James Patterson and could NOT sleep last night!! Thankfully, I finished it at the gym tonight so hopefully I'll get some better sleep tonight :-)

But at least I don't sleep-wander around the room closing the door so bats don't come in (not sure what Ethan was watching before he came to bed!!)

4 comments:

  1. I have a friend whose fiance periodically SCREAMS in his sleep! I think I would take John's snoring, AND Ethan's closing doors over that! Wouldn't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doug does all of the above :) Makes for interesting nights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have plenty of stories to tell about Ethan's sleepwalking...my fave is the time he was checking for wide receivers (after watching Monday Night Football).

    And B, you are correct about Pops and his sleep episodes! No harm done though ;-)

    ReplyDelete