I have been tagged by Emily...
1. Who is your man? Ethan
2. How long have you been together? Since May 2000
3. How long did you date? 5 months until engagement, another 11 until we were married
4. How old is your man? 33
5. Who eats more? Chocolate/ice cream - him. Everything else - me.
6. Who said "I love you" first? I think that was him
7. Who is taller? He is, but I'm 99.9% sure our kids will be taller than him :-)
8. Who sings better? Definitely NOT me
9. Who is smarter? Hmmm...depends on the situation. And I'm not just talking about politics vs. entertainment news, I do think more than that :-)
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine. Hands down.
11. Who does the laundry? We both do...he tries to do house/kids laundry, but ends up leaving giant wrinkled piles around the house for me to fold so he is forbidden from doing my laundry.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Mostly him. And now that there's a giant raccoon lurking around, I think he'll be doing it all the time.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed - Me
14. Who pays the bills? Citibank
15. Who is better with the computer? He's more the computer geek than I am, see my blog about the power cord
16. Who mows the lawn? Ethan
17. Who cooks dinner? Usually me, unless it's on the grill, and then I usually have to tell him what needs to be cooked.
18. Who drives when you are together? Usually Ethan because we take his truck. He's not allowed to drive my truck and I hate driving his.
19. Who pays when you go out? It's called a joint account...
20. Who is more stubborn? I would say Ethan, but I bet he would say I am.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me
22. Whose parents do you see the most? About equal between his parents and my mom
23. Who kissed who first? That would be him
24. Who asked who out? Ethan, in a very sneaky way
25. Who proposed? Do I look like the kid of girl who would propose to a guy?
27. Who has more friends? Ethan, I guess
28. Who has more siblings? Hmmm...he has 1 brother, and I have a half-sister and half-brother...does that make us equal? ;-) Just kidding B, I think of you as a whole sister!!
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Let's not go there.