- Evan and Eric asked to watch 101 Dalmatians aka "Puppies" today
- #1 was shot down
- #2 resulted in whining, crying, or a tantrum of some sort
- #3 resulted in someone being sent to their room or to go read a book
- Mom had to step aside and count to 10 to regain her sanity
- Things got WORSE during #5
- Evan was told to put his shoes on
- Eric was told not to take his shoes OFF
- There was a fight over who had who's identical stuffed monkey
- Eric asked for a tissue
- Eric pooped (okay, not quite 101...but it was a LOT!)
- Eric asked to get down from the table
- There was a thunderstorm
- The front gutter overflowed and sent water directly onto our front window
- Cole meowed to go outside
- Cole was sent outside
- Cole meowed to come back inside
- We sang "Old MacDonald" aka "EIEIO"
Sunday, April 20, 2008
A hundred and one!
We watched 101 Dalmatians on the was home from Hershey Park yesterday...so now I am inspired to see how long my list can get (hopefully not up to 101). So, here goes, 101 is the number of times...
Posted by Jessica at 8:10 PM