Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas Meme

I was tagged by Emily

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Bigger fan of using (and re-using!) gift bags, but I use both.

2. Real tree or artificial?
Real...love the smell!

3. When do you put up the tree?
Early-mid December (it's not up yet, too much partying this past weekend!)

4.When do you take the tree down?
Around New Years...no specific date.

5. Do you like eggnog?
In very small quantities...too sweet for me!

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
Tough one...I don't know if there was a favorite, but the one I remember the best was a robot.

7. Do you have a nativity scene?
Thanks to cousin Teresa, an adorable Little People one showed up this afternoon.

8. Easiest person to buy for?
The little boyz

9. Hardest person to buy for?
My mother!

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I have never been a victim of the pink bunny pajamas, thank goodness...

11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards?
Mail...how else will I use all the return address labels?

12. Favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Story. I watch it once on Christmas Eve and at least twice on Christmas Day.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Whenever I see something that would make a good gift but it's after the person's birthday.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Maybe.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
For dinner? Steak!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
Clear

17. Favorite Christmas song?
Christmas Shoes

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Stay at home. And no visitors until after 12.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen. And Rudolph, of course. Did I get them all?

20. Angel on the tree top, or a star?
Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
1 or 2 on Christmas Eve, depending on how persuasive Ethan is being :-)

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
Traffic around the mall

23. What I love most about Christmas?
Christmas morning and seeing everyone excited about their gifts and the fact that it's Christmas!

24. Church early or late Christmas Eve (midnight or 7pm service?) or not at all?

Christmas Eve afternoon

25 Have you ever NOT burned yourself when doing the candle thing at church?

Candle thing?

I tag Beth, Petra, Bri, and anyone else that reads this. Maybe some of my silent readers will even post :)

1 comment: