Saturday, December 1, 2007

Zoom zoom!

After almost a week, I have returned. It was a busy week. My boss has been out of the office for 2 weeks and his boss was also out last week, so a lot of extra work rolled down. And I have a full time job without having to pick up pieces of their job, but I guess this just proves that it takes one woman to do what 2 men can do, right? ;-) And I know my loving husband will bite his tongue on that one because he has felt as much pain this week as I did...especially the night I came home and went straight to bed because of the 3 day headache that was pounding through my skull. Amazingly enough, it disappeared shortly after I got home Thursday night and has not returned (I was off on Friday).

BUT, the week did close out on a fantastic note. After months of researching and drooling and a week of haggling, I got my new wheels!! No pictures yet, because Evan is literally hanging onto my arm right now, but I love it!! Maxda CX-9 in a beautiful shade of Stormy Blue with all sorts of bells and whistles. Did I mention I love it? And we got a great price? Last day of the month is a great day to buy a car!!

All the bosses are back next week, so I should have some time to post :-) And I have to go because apparently I'm messing up the quacks (according to Evan).

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the car, it sounds awesome! Did a quick search and it looks awesome too :)

    YAY on being back to posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new car!! John's next on the new car list...then maybe it will be my turn, again.

    ReplyDelete