Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Yeah...so...

I just realized I'm wearing 2 different colored shoes today. Finally, my insistence at owning identical pairs of shoes in brown and black has bitten me in the butt. Luckily:

1. I have no meetings today that cause me to spend large amounts of time away from my desk
2. The shoes are very dark-colored
3. My pants are very long
4. I was thinking of leaving early anyway to pick up Eric because he looked absolutely miserable last night and this morning

I normally take my shoes into the bathroom in the morning just to make sure I have a matching pair, but for whatever reason that didn't happen today. Lesson learned :-)

2 comments:

  1. I wore 2 different shoes to the Dominican Republic. We left for the airport at 4:30 AM and I just grab 2 (different!) running shoes. Didn't notice until we were checking our bags in for the flight. Needless to say, I didn't go to the gym while we were there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing - buy 2 pairs of the same shoes in different colors...but I have LABELED them - with a silver permanent marker...one pair says BR the other says BL. I have the tendency to wear different socks.

    ReplyDelete