Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday notes

We did not lose power last night, which absolutely amazes me. I use a battery powered alarm clock anyway, but I didn't notice any other clocks blinking this morning so I think it was all good. And every time I woke up because of the howling wind, the heat was running. Can't wait to see our next electric bill :-)

Ethan said he went with a pre-cut tree for the sake of our marriage...if Eric and I had not been waiting in the car, he would have dragged Evan across all 7 acres looking for the perfect tree. Uh huh...my money says they would have made it 1/2 an acre before Evan convinced him to turn around :-)

Including today, I have THREE working days left this year!

1 comment:

  1. YEAH!! Enjoy the time off work!!
    And....sometimes men DO get it!

    ReplyDelete