Thursday, February 14, 2008

Day 45 - It's Valentine's Day

As my dear hubby said to me tonight "it took me a while, but I've learned." And learned he has. I am not a fan of Valentine's Day...it looks like an excuse to spend a lot of money on a fancy dinner and flowers that you could go out 3 'regular' nights and spend the same. I love my hubby and don't need a specific day in the year to tell him, although it is a nice reminder for me to tell him at least. Anyway, I picked the boys up from daycare and they each had a card for me (with Daddy's help), which was sweet. And Evan was SO excited to give it to me, which was even cuter. Ethan and I attempted to have a semi-nice/quiet dinner at home, but the boys were not very quiet and we ended up watching the red lights of the monitor while Eric screamed and listening to Little Einsteins in the background. Ah, well, we were together and had a little bit of uninterrupted adult conversation, so that's good enough for me!

Enough blogging, back to some quality time with hubby and trying not to be on an emotional roller coaster about my last day at work tomorrow.

Here's the boys and all their 'loot'

2 comments:

  1. Aww how cute! I sent the boyz cards but I mailed them Tuesday and my school mail is weird so they might not get there til tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric doesn't look too happy. Evan, on the otherhand, looks THRILLED!

    ReplyDelete