Thursday, February 28, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes

I love when kids say grown up things....especially when I'm not the grown up they're repeating. Ethan and I are sitting at the table, PC to PC, and I can't for the life of me remember what the conversation was even though it was a mere 5 minutes ago, but I made a teasing comment to Ethan and as he was giving me the look, Evan filled in the words "easy killer!" And for those of you that know Ethan, it's the phrase that was about to fall out of his mouth before Evan beat him to the punch. I think the last time Evan did that to me was about a year ago when he sat in the backseat of the car singing "driving Mommy nuts! driving Mommy nuts!" for a 20-minute car ride. Good times. So glad I have the blog to record these precious memories.

So tomorrow is a blog-free day. I think I will have to think harder about not blogging than I will about blogging! And in case I don't blog, happy leap year!! But I probably will blog, because tomorrow we meet with the kitchen lady and I'm sure that will fill me with all sorts of stories I want to blog.

2 comments:

  1. easy killer... he he he

    I bet you could blog tomorrow and then take that free pass for some point in the future, RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA....Kids are HILARIOUS!
    And I have a feeling the kitchen lady is going to make you feel the NEED to blog!

    ReplyDelete