Sunday, February 24, 2008

Okay, enough.

I'm not quitting the 365, but the numbers and pictures are starting to restrict my creativity and random stream of consciousness. So the reading world will have to deal with the randomness that is Jessica for a while ;-)

Eric said 'giraffe' today. And then kept saying it. It was absolutely adorable and I didn't want to miss a minute of it by running to get the camera, so I just sat there laughing and smiling as he held it up saying "dur-APH!" over and over. And the more I laughed, the louder and more persistent he got, which just made me laugh and smile more.

I went to Costco today to return a couple of sweaters that were the wrong size and stood in line for 30 minutes. Roughly 2o minutes in, I found their phone number online and called to ask if they could please send a second person to help with the returns. Someone appeared a minute later, but she couldn't refund cash (and most people need cash since they only take AmEx), which I found weird. But I got my cash back, so it's all good.

I start my new job tomorrow--YIKES!! I haven't been 'unknown' at my job for like 6 years, so this is truly terrifying. But it will still be great, and I just need to get to bed (and hopefully to sleep) at a decent hour tonight.

Evan is constantly pulling on his socks. Why is this? Do other little kids pull on their socks all the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment