Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bring on the spring!!

Ok, Mother Nature is in her indecisive mood, which is clearly why she is a she. I think the only thing I haven't seen today is snow...rain, sunshine, 60 degrees, and now fierce wind and 20. Please, can we just make the transition to spring?

Is it just me, or do other people suddenly start to dislike their wardrobe at the end of a season? I have the same sweaters/pants that I've been wearing since October/November and suddenly I look in the closet and cannot come up with an outfit to wear to work. Instead I want to wear all the short sleeve brightly colored items hanging on the other rack, but know I will freeze my tail off and end up wearing my coat all day if I give in to the urge.

The winter blahs are in full swing.

2 comments:

  1. HA! Same here with the weather. Quite odd.

    And YES with the wardrobe. I find shopping to help that cause :) And cardigans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cardigans are my BEST friend right now - my classroom is COLD in the morning and TOASTY in the afternoon. I want to wear cropped pants and no socks and short sleeves. Instead I am wearing wool socks, a sweatshirt and was wishing I had on a hat earlier today.

    ReplyDelete