Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Saturday!

Evan has adapted to DST very well...he's back to waking up pre-7 AM. And today, made enough racket to wake Eric up, at which point he stood outside Eric's door and 'stage whispered' that Eric was talking and awake. Well, duh, of course he is after you just made all that noise!!

Needless to say, it was an early morning, but it ended up not being too bad. Eric was in the best mood when he got up, we made some Cinnabons, and then headed to the kitchen store to make sure we liked the cabinets the kitchen lady picked out for us. We did. And this afternoon, I had a little girl time out with a couple of friends for lunch and wine tasting at a local wine shop. Fun time all around and I was able to re-stock the wine fridge a little.

Ethan decided to try beer can chicken, which left Evan totally confused as to why the chicken had a potato for a head, but the results were good. And I don't know why my kid thought he needed to wear a sweater when it had to be close to 70 degrees today, but there he is.


And did I mention Eric was in a great mood and was being absolutely adorable? Until dinnertime at least, but we won't talk about that ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I don't know how I didn't see these pictures! I read the text but didn't see pictures...

    Very funny :)

    ReplyDelete