Sunday, March 2, 2008

Movies, movies, movies

I can't remember the last time I watched so many movies in a weekend, and I'm not even counting the testosterone specials on TBS/TNT/whatever. Those were all hubby.

Friday: The Kingdom. An okay movie, but a little too much of blowing stuff up right and left. And my biggest issue? The role they gave Jennifer Garner was like they had to meet some sort of female quota and nobody had any desire/money to make her look/sound 'smart.' It was annoying. Kind of like the chick in Top Gun.

Saturday: No Reservations. A straight up chick flick and a tiny bit of revenge for all the testosterone movies. Cute, but probably not anything I will ever watch again unless there is absolutely nothing else on cable when I'm folding laundry. Ethan thought it was better than 'Raising Helen,' but a movie with Kate Hudson and the dude from Sex and the City is WAY better than Catherine Zeta-Jones and some unknown guy.

Tonight: The Brave One. And I need to go so I can actually watch it and pay attention :-)

1 comment:

  1. I can't WAIT for script-based TV to come back....Tivo is my BEST friend on weekends!!

    ReplyDelete