Sunday, March 23, 2008

Until next year, Easter Bunny!

Easter is over.

Amen.

Our children have consumed more chocolate today than they have in the past 3 months. I'd even go so far as to say Eric consumed more chocolate today than he has in his entire life. I was not expecting him to have the coordination to pop eggs open without spilling anything, so imagine the surprise when I see him at the kitchen table surrounded by open eggs and M&M colors drooling down his shirt. And as soon as he saw me, he immediately downed the rest of the contents of the egg and his little hands were shaking from the sugar rush. We did manage to survive though, thanks to a lot of noisy races with the shake and go race cars and a second egg hunt with family in the afternoon (and more chocolate consumption). My only dilemma is how do I return some of these baskets/eggs to the Easter Bunny so he can re-use them next year?

The full run of pictures is on our Snapfish site (email me for the link if you need it), and here's a few favorites from the day.

The Easter Bunny Quarterback


A walk with Dad

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining us yesterday...great to see you guys! And the pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete