Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day 2 - Peaceful times

Ah, back to work. I don't mind too much, because while it was fun to be out and about doing stuff for Christmas, too many days at home with everyone in the house gets to be a little tiring. We tried to stay busy with playdates and other local adventures, but sometimes it's nice to have the normal daily routine. And then next week I will be complaining about how I wish I was on vacation again and could sleep in and stay up late and have plenty of time to make gourmet meals.

Anyway, the past couple of days the kids have made it somewhat 'easy' on me to want to come back to work. Evan developed a possessive/jealous streak and, quite frankly, sometimes I think Eric just gets tired of us after a little while and would prefer to be around other people. So when they get to the point where we can all use a break from each other, here's what I picture:

Evan, about a month before Eric was born. Ethan was out of the house and Evan was being a total bear. I went to check on him to make sure he had finally gone to sleep and found this little sweetheart instead.

Just a lazy cranky day, but Eric finally found a comfortable spot to hang out. The second picture is the original picture that was taken--love Photoshop!

1 comment:

  1. OK, that does it. I need photoshop.

    Very cute. And I feel the same way... I am VERY happy to be back at work and back into a routine.

    ReplyDelete