Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Holy crap update

Just wanted to say thanks for all the comments/emails I got. You guys are all very sweet (and funny, which I need after last night). I did refill my glass and, after determining I was numb from the eyeballs down, went to bed and didn't move until 6:30 this morning. Still a little shaky about the whole thing, but Ethan has a plan to re-anchor the thing into the wall (or leave it by the curb in Friday's trash), so all is well. His preference is actually to put it by the curb, but I'm determined to show this cabinet who's the boss around here :-)

Evan returned to being a 'normal' child this morning and threw a tantrum over the fact that he could not wear a short-sleeve shirt to daycare. I know it's going to be 70 again, but long-sleeve with no t-shirt is as far as I'll go with that and he was not understanding how hot it would be wearing 2 shirts. Good to have things normal ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Ah...glad to hear it! Tommy decided today that he did NOT want to wear his spiderman t-shirt and threw it on the floor. He wanted the RED shirt he could see in his drawer - so I bribed him into a long-sleeve shirt over it. (Colorful Cheerios work almost every time!) And he INSISTS on wearing a jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got a good night's crash. That sometimes can change the world!

    I vote with Ethan :)

    ReplyDelete