Saturday, January 19, 2008

Little piece of heaven

I love cannolis. A couple of us did a girls' lunch on Friday, since it was still Restaurant Week, and stopped at Vaccaro's on the way out. The lovely woman behind the counter gave me an extra one in the box, even though I would be perfectly happy to just eat the filling right out of the bowl.

I've eaten 4 today, but they're tiny, so that really only counts as like 1, right?

And for anyone interested, we went to B. Smith's for lunch and it was wonderful!! I had some spicy/sweet shrimp and grits meal that was awesome, not to mention the chicken truffle appetizer, bread pudding, and a teeny tiny bit of sangria ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I taught a Vaccarro kid. She was pretty dumb- but i guess if you're going to be born into a restaurant family, being smart isn't too important. She NEVER brought me cannolis.

    ReplyDelete